Posted by : Sriram_Express Thursday 22 August 2013

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BOARD A SHATABDI WITHOUT KNOWING? 



Actually this incident happened back in summer of 2012 while i was coming back from bangalore to chennai . I was about to board the 12028 , chennai bound bangalore shatabdi express at bangalore city railway station  while an old man approached me asking that where he could find the general compartment in this train . i told him that this is a shatabdi and had no general compartments . The old man went back and started to stare at the big blue (Maybe he wanted to know why this train didn't have any general compartments) . 



Lalaguda WAP7
30271 With Bangalore Shatabdi Express At Chennai Central 
I went inside my coach (C5) and "alighted" myself , took my camera and came out to capture the departure as well as the arrival of  hampi express . The train departed with a loud whistle as i turned on my camera to capture the departure . half way out of the city station , i saw 3 -4 men convincing someone in C6 compartment . I went nearer and saw , to my surprise it was the same old man arguing about general compartments . he was so sure that this train had general compartments , i watched the drama from some 100m distance while the ticket collector hurried pass me to finish the final scene of the drama . 

Meanwhile hampi Express crossed us with WDP4B Twins from ubl/kjm sheds . i was busy capturing it while the drama had already got over with the ticket collector asking the old man to leave the train Immediately after the train stops at bangalore Cnt railway station . The old man was in a very bad situation , he had no idea on what to do after getting down at the next station . 

I went beside him and told him to wait at the same platform and to Board the "LALBAGH EXPRESS" (asked him to check twice before boarding the train) . The old man looked at me and asked what specialty is there in this train? . i replied that this train is called as the shatabdi and only people who booked in advance are allowed to travel moreover i said him not to board any shatabdi henceforth because of the fact that it doesn't have any general compartments ! .

NOTE : THE FULL CONVERSATION WAS IN TAMIL 


As the conversation was going on the train pulled into the PF Of bangalore cnt railway station . The old man got down without any regrets !Knowing that he would reach chennai safely in the next train . 

I want to thank that humble Ticket collector who understood the presence of mind of that old man and allowed him to leave the train without paying any fine! . i guess we need such  good ticket collectors in our trains so that the innocents and old don't get robbed each time they do  something like this without knowing .

 I hope you guys know whats meant by ROBBERY :D Hahah.. :D anyways Thanks for reading this with such patience B) 

{ 4 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. humanity I guess overrides all our rules and regulations. I was stuck twice abroad on my first trip, and alone. A lady came to my help, and also the "Agent" of the airline also took my baggage and booked it through... Humanity isn't it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course .. humanity still exist in a few!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Tweets

Popular Post

Blogger templates


  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE
  • HEADING HERE

    DESCRIPTION HERE

Social Icons

U can Follow me @Tamilnaduexp

About

Powered by Blogger.

Social Icons

Followers

Popular Posts

Featured Posts

- Copyright © Sriram's Blog -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -